Sunday, September 9, 2018

Game On

I am hella competitive.

Playing a game, attempting to win a bet, or even sharing a goal with a friend, I go balls to the wall.

To the point where I become obnoxious and am labeled a sore loser.

It’s my only flaw, but a big one.

My good friend and I are both on the “eat healthy/Fitbit challenge” kick, and she shared her progress with me tonight - or what I like to call the “passive/aggressive woe is me I had to spend money on a smaller size pant” move. A nonchalant bomb drop in the middle of what should have been an innocuous aside about fashion.

When you tell me you’ve dropped a size, you’ve essentially hit the launch button.

I’m obvs happy for her and proud of her.

I’m also gonzo jealous and I’ve kicked up my game.

It’s on. You won’t see it coming until you’re in it’s wake.

That’s how I roll.

So excited.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Attic Feet

There was a movie on my radar for a few months, and it finally became avail through Amazon so I settled in this weekend to watch. Summer ...